Immediate Implant Loading
Advances in dental implant technology and surgical technique has resulted in high success rates for immediate implant placement procedures1. Patients can now have both teeth extraction and replacement with dental implants on the same visit2,3. However challenging indications such as buccal defects or alveolar resorption require bone grafting or regenerative techniques to deliver desired patient outcomes.4
Osteomesh® is a semi-flexible bioresorbable mesh with a bone-like microarchitecture5. It facilitates the immediate implant placement technique, even in compromised extraction sites, opening up possibilities for more complex implant surgery. Osteomesh® offers the following benefits:
- Protection of the graft material
- Maintenance of jaw architecture for both hard and soft tissue
- Regeneration of the patient's bone
- Immediate implant placement
This product is available in more sizes. Please approach our local representatives for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: This product may not be approved yet in your country. Product indications may also vary from country to country. Please check with our local representatives for more information.
Instructions for use
|Product Code||L x B x T (mm)||Image|
|PC12 (20,10,0.75)||20 x 10 x 0.75|
|PC12 (20,15,0.75)||20 x 15 x 0.75|
|PC12 (30,20,0.75)||30 x 20 x 0.75|
*Please check if our products are available in your country. Contact us for more information.
- Ragucci GM, Elnayef B, Criado-Cámara E, Del Amo FS, Hernández-Alfaro F. Immediate implant placement in molar extraction sockets: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Implant Dent. 2020 Oct 13;6(1):40. doi: 10.1186/s40729-020-00235-5. PMID: 32770283; PMCID: PMC7413966.
- AlKudmani H, Al Jasser R, Andreana S. Is Bone Graft or Guided Bone Regeneration Needed When Placing Immediate Dental Implants? A Systematic Review. Implant Dent. 2017 Dec;26(6):936-944. doi: 10.1097/ID.0000000000000689. PMID: 29095788.
- Hutmacher DW, Schantz T, Zein I, Ng KW, Teoh SH, Tan KC. Mechanical properties and cell cultural response of polycaprolactone scaffolds designed and fabricated via fused deposition modeling. J Biomed Mater Res. 2001 May;55(2):203-16. doi: 10.1002/1097-4636(200105)55:2<203::aid-jbm1007>3.0.co;2-7. PMID: 11255172.
- Wu D, Zhou L, Lin J, Chen J, Huang W, Chen Y. Immediate implant placement in anterior teeth with grafting material of autogenous tooth bone vs xenogenic bone. BMC Oral Health. 2019 Dec 2;19(1):266. doi: 10.1186/s12903-019-0970-7. PMID: 31791302; PMCID: PMC6889614.
- Hutmacher DW, Schantz T, Zein I, Ng KW, Teoh SH, Tan KC. Mechanical properties and cell cultural response of polycaprolactone scaffolds designed and fabricated via fused deposition modeling. J Biomed Mater Res. 2001 May;55(2):203-16. doi: 10.1002/1097- 4636(200105)55:2<203::aid-jbm1007>3.0.co;2-7. PMID: 11255172.